Tuesday 28 August 2012

Must Have Monday (on a Tuesday!)

I'm a week late but I thought I'd do some posts related to Blog Hoppin's teacher week last week and share my must haves.


So, here are my must haves. First off..


Anadin Extra: No-one wants to teach on a Friday afternoon (or any time for that matter) with a headache so you need to always keep some of these bad boys handy! 

Wine: Always need a bottle in the fridge for after one of 'those days'!

Now for the serious stuff!

Dropbox: I don't know what I'd do with Dropbox, I really don't! It lets me back up all my school stuff and you put everything on to your Dropbox and you can access it anywhere. It's saved my life many a time when I realise I've left something on my computer at home!

Pinterest: I've had a Pinterest account for a while but in the last month or two I've really grown to appreciate it. I've found so many amazing ideas on there that I've taken and used or adapted for my classroom. Here are my boards.

And finally... Organisation: I'll admit, I'm a little bit of a freak when it comes to organisation. Things need to be in order, I need to know where things are, pencils have to be sharp! I may be a bit OCD about it but it makes things so much easier!

So there's my must haves, well most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment