Sunday 26 August 2012

Finally, a break through!

I don't know how anyone else has found it but I've really struggled with my planning. I've had so many days where I've started out thinking 'Right, today is going to be a productive day, I'm going to smash through the planning' and then I've sat there at my laptop staring at a blank screen and getting absolutely nowhere. I've spent the past 5 or 6 weeks stuck at an invisible brick wall unable to really move forward with any of the planning. Today I've finally managed to knock the wall down. My RE is now planned until Christmas, I've got PE planned for the half term and the first week (almost two!) of Maths done. I've put together a MTP with the lesson focus for most lessons for Geography, History, Art and Design lessons. That was the bit I struggled with the most, just working out what on earth I was going to do. Finally starting to feel like maybe I can do this after all, maybe I'm not as rubbish as I thought I was! The real test will be actually teaching it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment